Property Advert Details
- Semi-detached house
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- BER No: 116192113
- Energy Performance Indicator: 210.49 kWh/m2/yr
- For Sale by: Private-treaty
- Date Entered/Renewed: 14-02-2023 ( 232 days ago )
We are delighted to introduce this property to the open market. This 4-bed semi-detached house is located in a quiet cul-de-sac in a Prime location of Limerick. There is ample parking to the front of the property. A side entrance leads to large private back garden, with patio dining area.
This accommodation comprises of the following:
Entrance hall with carpet flooring and storage area under the stairs.
Open plan Lounge/ Dining room with a Bay Window, Feature fireplace with gas fire and carpet flooring.
White Fitted Kitchen/Diner with tiled flooring and French doors leading to the back garden.
Bedroom 1, Large Double Room, with wooden flooring and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2, Large Double Room, with wooden flooring and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3, Single Room with wooden flooring.
Main Bathroom fully tiled with bath and shower.
Bedroom 1, Large Double Room, with wooden flooring and built in wardrobe and en suite.
Gas fired central heating.
Rear Garden with a shed and side gate.
There is a lawn area and patio area.
The front garden is concrete with car parking for 2 cars.
The property is on a large site with big side entrance and ample room to extend the house and still maintain a side entrance.
Please be aware that we have not tested any equipment, furnishings, fixtures, or services. Interested parties must conduct their own research into these goods' operational condition. All measurements are approximations, and the photos are intended for illustration purposes.
- Spacious 4 bed semi detached property located in a much sought after area.
- Central location and close to all amenities, bus routes, shopping centres etc.
- Parking to the front of the property with a garden area.
- Exceptionally large rear garden with side access, with ample potential to extend the house.
- Viewings come highly recommended.
- Ample room to extend the property.
- Ber rating C3
- Geraldine Leddin |
- 086-265 1380 |
- Telephone 2:
- 061 467188 |
- Phone Between Hours: