Property Advert Details
- Detached house
- 5 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- BER No: 106661911
- Energy Performance Indicator: 132.21 kWh/m2/yr
- For Sale by: Private-treaty
- Date Entered/Renewed: 17-06-2021 ( 650 days ago )
Accommodation comprises of the following:
Large entrance hall with tiled flooring.
Spacious living room with feature fireplace, wood flooring, 2 large windows giving ample natural light to the room.
Separate family room with feature brick fireplace, solid fuel stove in same, tiled flooring.
Double doors leading to extra large fitted kitchen / dining area with centre piece island unit, built in Stanley oil cooker, tiled flooring, solid oak kitchen doors and splashback.
Generous sized utility room which is plumbed and fitted, tiled. Guest toilet & whb.
Boiler room with boiler & pump for private well.
Double doors leading from kitchen to large conservatory with tiled flooring. French doors leading to rear garden.
Study which could be used as a 6th bedroom if desired, en suite off same with pumped solar powered shower and all usual fittings, fully tiled.
Bespoke fitted staircase leading to bright & spacious landing area with solid hardwearing wood flooring.
Hotpress on landing with airing space.
There are 5 large bedrooms, all of which are double rooms with BIW and wood flooring.
The master bedroom has its own en suite, with en suites interlocking between the remaining 4 large bedrooms. All with pumped solar powered shower.
Substantial main bathroom with corner bath & all usual fittings, fully tiled.
Stira leading to attic which has velux windows installed, could be converted to additional bedrooms / games room etc
This property extends to just over 3,600 square feet, which excludes attic space.
Accessed via a walled gated entrance and long recently laid tarmac drive.
This property is standing on an elevated 1 acre site and enjoys spectacular views of the surrounding countryside.
There is 2x oil fired central heating systems & double glazed windows installed in this property.
Concrete first floor and stairs has been installed to improve fire safety and soundproofing.
Long lasting natural slates fitted to roof. Solid oak doors, architrave and skirting fitted throughout.
School bus services are available to Sixmilebridge NS and secondary schools within Limerick City.
Drive times from the property are as follows;
Location Drive Times Location Drive Times
Sixmilebridge 7 mins University of Limerick 26 Mins
Ardnacrusha 10 Mins Raheen Business Park 26 Mins
Limerick City 17 Mins Ennis 30 mins
Limerick IT 22 Mins Galway 1 Hr 5 mins
Shannon Airport 23 Mins Cork City 1 Hr 45 mins
Killaloe 25 Mins Dublin Airport 2 Hr 15 mins
This property boasts ample living space throughout and is finished to a very high standard.
Boasting a B3 energy rating this property is guaranteed to be cost efficient.
Viewing of this well built family home is a must.
Directions 1: From Limerick city travel out through Corbally and ounto the Broadford road, turn left for Truagh church and kept left for Sixmilebridge, travel on for 4 miles and pass the white church, travel on for 1 miles and take a right at the grotto onto a narrow road. The property is the first house located on the right handside.
Directions 2: When entering Sixmilebridge turn right up by the old dance hall, continue on for 2 miles keeping to the left. Travel on for 4 miles staying on the Killaloe / Clonlara road, the house is located on the left.
Alternatively use the Eircode, V95 TY07 on google maps and it will bring you direct to the door.
- This purpose built architecturally designed house boasts ample living space throughout and is standing on just over 1 acre of an elevated site with sp
- Accessed via a stone walled gated entrance, with a long freshly laid tarmac driveway leading you to the door of this property.
- This property extends to just over 3,600 square feet, which excludes attic space.
- There is 2x oil fired central heating systems & double glazed windows installed in this property.
- Concrete first floor and stairs has been installed to improve fire safety and soundproofing.
- Long lasting natural slates fitted to roof. Solid oak doors, arcLong lasting natural slates fitted to roof. Solid oak doors, architrave and skirting f
- This property boasts ample living space throughout and is finished to a very high standard.
- Boasting a B3 energy rating this property is guaranteed to be cost efficient.
- Viewing of this well built family home is a must.
- Geraldine Leddin |
- 086-265 1380 |
- Telephone 2:
- 061 467188 |
- Phone Between Hours: