Property Advert Details
- Detached house
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- BER No: 113802672
- Energy Performance Indicator: 324.19 kWh/m2/yr
- For Sale by: Private-treaty
- Date Entered/Renewed: 10-06-2021 ( 170 days ago )
Spacious entrance hall with wood floors and beautiful coving.
Large bright lounge with marble solid fuel fireplace, wood floors, drapes and coving.
Patio doors leading to the garden.
Separate dining room with featured mahogany solid fuel fireplace, wood floors and drapes.
Fully fitted kitchen cum dining area with all electrics included in the sale. Tiled and timber flooring and patio door to the rear garden. Garage attached. Utility area to the rear of the house.
This garage space is suitable for conversion to further accommodation in the main house.
Bedroom 1: Large bright double room with wood floors, drapes and coving.
Bedroom 2: Large double room with wood floors, drapes and coving.
Bedroom 3: Large double bedroom with wood floors and coving.
Main bathroom with all the usual fittings, fully tiled with unique coving. Separate bath and power shower and bidet.
- Exceptional 3 bed bungalow residence standing on 3/4 acre site.
- This property accessed via walled electric gated entrance and tarmacadamed driveway.
- This is an extremely private site surrounded by mature trees giving maximum privacy to the property.
- This property is close to Adare, Kilfinny and a host of amenities, NevilleTM bar/restaurant, Schools and churches to name but a few.
- This house was built in 1997, standing on Â¾ acre of a mature site with 1580 sq ft.
- There is oil fired central heating.
- There are PVC windows installed throughout this property.
- Security system installed throughout.
- This property is maintained in an excellent condition and viewing come highly recommended for this exceptional property.
- Geraldine Leddin |
- 086-265 1380 |
- Telephone 2:
- 061 467188 |
- Phone Between Hours: