Property Advert Details
- Detached house
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- BER No: 101764694
- Energy Performance Indicator: 0 kWh/m2/yr
- For Sale by: Private-treaty
- Date Entered/Renewed: 25-05-2021 ( 186 days ago )
Bright & inviting large open plan lounge / dining area with feature wood burning stove installed (back boiler), wood flooring. 2 sets of french doors and large window within this room, which gives an ample flow of natural light.
Study / office which could be used as a third bedroom if desired.
Newly fitted high gloss cream kitchen with tiled flooring and splashback, french doors leading to conservatory. (Fridge freezer & washing machine not included in sale)
Conservatory / fully enclosed patio overlooking rear garden.
Master bedroom, large room with wood flooring, walk in wardrobe which is fully fitted off same. Full en suite off master bedroom with bath, separate shower & all usual fittings, tiled.
Bedroom 2, good sized double room with wood floors.
Bathroom with full walk in shower & all usual fittings, hotpress in same.
There is dual fired central heating and double glazed windows installed in this property.
Walled gated entrance \\\\
- Completely renovated cottage style residence standing on circa 1 acre site
- There is dual fired central heating and double glazed windows installed in this property.
- 3 stables and 2 sheds to the rear of the property.
- This property has undergone extensive renovations in recent years i.e. new roof, insulation, rewiring, windows etc.
- Two-meter wide gravel walking/cycling path which gives 200-meter loop around a completely enclosed and private acre planted with 20 trees and 400 bulb
- High speed broadband available.
- Viewing of this exceptionally maintained property is a must.
- Geraldine Leddin |
- 086-265 1380 |
- Telephone 2:
- 061 467188 |
- Phone Between Hours: