Property Advert Details
- Semi-detached house
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- BER No: 115214884
- Energy Performance Indicator: 231.88 kWh/m2/yr
- For Sale by: Private-treaty
- Date Entered/Renewed: 06-07-2022 ( 81 days ago )
We are delighted to introduce this property onto the open market. This spacious, 3 bedroom, semi detached property is located in a much sought after area with an abundance of amenities on its doorstep. Accommodation comprises of the following: Entrance hall, solid wood floor. Guest bathroom with wash basin and tiled under the stairs. Living room with feature fireplace, gas fire, wood flooring and double doors leading to the hall. Dining room with wood flooring, alternatively could be used as 4th bedroom. Fitted kitchen and dining area, with oven and hob staying, porcelain tiled flooring and Patio door leading to rear garden. Garage, part utility has all electrics and could be converted into a family room. First floor: Staircase leading to landing area. Bedroom 1, double room with wood floor, BIW, newly tiled en suite and pump shower. Bedroom 2, double bedroom with BIW, wood flooring. Bedroom 3, single room, BIW with wood floor. Main bathroom, newly tiled with fitted pump power shower and all usual fittings. Other features: There is a hotpress, gas fired central heating, newly installed double glazed windows and composite doors. Gated, private side entrance. Private, south facing back garden with an outdoor tap. Security alarm installed. Viewing comes highly recommended.
- Spacious 3 bed semi detached property located in a much sought after area.
- Central location and close to all amenities, bus routes, shopping centres etc.
- Parking to the front of the property with a garden area.
- Side entrance leading to the rear of the property.
- Large south facing back garden.
- Gas fired, central heating with double glazed windows throughout
- This property was constructed in 1992 and extends to 98.64m2
- Geraldine Leddin |
- 086-265 1380 |
- Phone Between Hours: