Property Advert Details
- Terraced house
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- BER No: 106816754
- Energy Performance Indicator: 0 kWh/m2/yr
- For Sale by: Private-treaty
- Date Entered/Renewed: 19-07-2022 ( 68 days ago )
Entrance hall with tiled floors.
Guest toilet and WHB with tiled floors.
Newly fitted and modern high-gloss white kitchen and worktops with all new appliances installed, recessed lighting and patio door leading to rear walled south facing garden.
Double doors leading to living room with feature fireplace, wood flooring, blinds and drapes.
Staircase leading to landing area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, new carpets, en suite off same with electric shower and all usual fittings, fully tiled.
Bedroom 2 - Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and new carpets.
Bedroom 3 - Single bedroom with built-in wardrobes and new carpets.
All bedrooms are freshly painted and there is new carpet on the stairs/landing.
Very bright and fully tiled main bathroom with white fixtures and shower over the bath.
There is gas-fired central heating at this property and also PVC windows throughout.
Fully paved and fully walled rear garden with huge potential for personalisation.
This property is in showroom condition.
Viewing comes very highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
- Spacious 3 bed terraced property located in a much sought after area.
- Close to schools, The Crescent shopping centre, city centre, coffee shops, public houses and Churches.
- Fully walled rear garden with ample potential for personalisation.
- There is gas fired central and PVC windows throughout.
- Viewings come highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
- Geraldine Leddin |
- 086-265 1380 |
- Telephone 2:
- 061 467188 |
- Phone Between Hours: