Property Advert Details
- Semi-detached house
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- BER No: 115558322
- Energy Performance Indicator: 0 kWh/m2/yr
- For Sale by: Private-treaty
- Date Entered/Renewed: 24-10-2022 ( 156 days ago )
Bright and inviting entrance hall, solid wood flooring, storage under stairs.
Sitting room / play room, solid wood flooring.
Large living room with feature fireplace, bay window, solid wood flooring.
Open plan fitted kitchen / dining area, centrepiece island unit, Belfast sink, quartz worktops, tiled flooring and splash back, patio door leading from dining area to enclosed rear garden.
Utility room, plumbed, tiled floor.
Guest toilet & whb, tiled floor.
Door leading to laundry room, tiled floor, door to rear.
Staircase leading to landing area, runner on stairs, wood floor on landing. Hotpress. Stira leading to attic
Bedroom 1, double room with wood flooring and BIW.
Main bathroom with bath / electric shower and all usual fittings, fully tiled.
Bedroom 2, large master bedroom with built in sliderobes, wood floor. En suite off same with electric shower and all usual fittings, partly tiled.
Bedroom 3, spacious double room with sliderobes and wood flooring.
Bedroom 4, single room with wood flooring.
There is gas fired central heating and double glazed windows installed.
Tarmac driveway and garden to the front.
Gated side entrance.
Enclosed garden to the rear with decking area, well planted.
This property overlooks a large green area to the front.
Located in a much sought after development with a host of amenities on its doorstep.
This property extends to 1,479 square feet and would make an ideal family home.
Viewing comes highly recommended.
- Substantial 4 bed semi detached property on corner site
- There is gas fired central and double glazed windows installed.
- Gated pedestrian side entrance.
- Tarmac driveway and garden to the front.
- Enclosed garden to the rear with decking area, well planted.
- This property overlooks a large green area to the front.
- This property extends to 1,479 square feet and would make an ideal family home.
- Viewing comes highly recommended.
- Carol Dowling |
- 085 1655081 |
- Telephone 2:
- 061 467188 |
- Phone Between Hours:
- 9 - 6