Property Advert Details
- Semi-detached house
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- BER No: 101838654
- Energy Performance Indicator: 64.43 kWh/m2/yr
- For Sale by: Private-treaty
- Date Entered/Renewed: 15-09-2022 ( 195 days ago )
We are delighted to introduce this property to the open market. This 3-bed semi-detached house is located just 15 minutes from the city centre. At the front of the property there is a driveway with space for 3 cars. There is also a large garden to the rear which can be accessed through a side entrance. This accommodation comprises of the following: Ground Floor: Front Porch Entrance hall with wooden flooring Sitting room with open fireplace and wood floors. Fitting Galley Kitchen/ Dining room. Tiled bathroom with all usual fixtures First Floor: Bedroom 1, Double Room with built in wardrobe Bedroom 2, Double Room with built in wardrobe Bedroom 3, Single Room with built in wardrobe Other Features: Oil fired central heating PVC windows Selection of sheds in the rear garden Outdoor toilet, utility room and oil burner
- Spacious 3 bed semi detached property located in a much sought after area.
- Located within walking distance of the village of Patrickswell and all the amenities it has to offer.
- There is Oil fired central heating and double-glazed PVC windows
- Selection of sheds in the rear garden
- Viewing of this well-presented family home is a must.
- BER Rating D2
- Geraldine Leddin |
- 086-265 1380 |
- Telephone 2:
- 061 467188 |
- Phone Between Hours: