Property Advert Details
- Semi-detached house
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- BER No: 113553481
- Energy Performance Indicator: 161.63 kWh/m2/yr
- For Sale by: Private-treaty
- Date Entered/Renewed: 07-10-2022 ( 173 days ago )
We are delighted to introduce this property to the open market. This Extended 5-bed semi-detached house is located to the rear of the Gaelic Grounds
This accommodation comprises of the following:
Entrance hall with carpet flooring and storage area under the stairs.
A large, open plan Lounge/ Dining room with a Bay Window, Curtains and Drapes, Cream wood fireplace with solid fuel fire and carpet flooring. There is a patio door leading to the rear of the property from this room.
Large, fitted cream Kitchen with French doors leading to the back garden. Dining area with oil fired stove and bay window.
Family room/ Den to the rear of the property with French doors to the back garden.
Downstairs toilet with washbasin, this is also plumbed for a shower.
Utility room is fully plumbed.
Bedroom 1, Large Double Room, with En Suite, carpet flooring and drapes.
Bedroom 2, Double Room with carpet flooring and drapes.
Bedroom 3, Single Room with built in wardrobe, carpet flooring and drapes.
Bedroom 4, Double Room with carpet flooring and drapes.
Bedroom 5, Double Room with carpet flooring and drapes.
Main Bathroom with bath and electric shower, bidet, Tiled walls, and wooden flooring.
Stira to a partially floored attic.
Oil fired central heating with new condensed boiler and zoned heating.
Rear Garden with a shed and side gate. There is a lawn area and crazy paving patio area.
The front garden is tarmacadam with car parking for 3 cars.
Viewing is highly advised.
- Extended 5-bed semi-detached house.
- Located to the rear of the Gaelic Grounds, Close to all local amenities.
- Driveway with space for 3 cars.
- Oil fired central heating with new condensed boiler and zoned heating.
- Rear Garden with a shed and entrance through a side gate.
- There is a lawn area and crazy paving patio area.
- This property is maintained in excellent condition.
- The BER is a C1
- Geraldine Leddin |
- 086-265 1380 |
- Telephone 2:
- 061 467188 |
- Phone Between Hours: