Property Advert Details
- Semi-detached house
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- BER No: 115476947
- Energy Performance Indicator: 68.93 kWh/m2/yr
- For Sale by: Private-treaty
- Date Entered/Renewed: 22-11-2022 ( 127 days ago )
We are delighted to introduce this property to the open market. This beautiful 4-bed semi-detached house is located close to the Regional Hospital and city centre. At the front of the property there is a driveway with space for 2 cars. There is also a large, south facing, garden to the rear which can be accessed through a side entrance. This accommodation comprises of the following: Ground Floor: Front Porch Entrance hall with carpet flooring and a coat closet under the stairs. Sitting room to the front of the property with stone fireplace and open fire, carpet flooring and drapes. Separate Living room to the rear of the property with a built-in mahogany, solid fuel, fireplace, carpets and drapes and double door to the rear garden. Oak Fitting Kitchen with tiled floors and a double oven and hob. Downstairs Double bedroom with built in wardrobe and wooden flooring Wet room with dual shower, electric and pump. First Floor: Bedroom 1, Large Double Room with built in wardrobe, carpet and drapes. Bedroom 2, Double Room with built in wardrobe and wooden floors. Bedroom 3, Double Room with built in wardrobe. Main Bathroom with a bath. Other Features: Stira to a partially floored attic. Oil fired central heating PVC windows Two sheds in the rear garden
- Beautiful 4-bed semi-detached house.
- Located close to the Regional Hospital and city centre.
- Driveway with space for 2 cars
- There is a large, south facing, garden to the rear which can be accessed through a side entrance.
- There is a Stira to the attic which is partially floored.
- Oil fired central heating and PVC window.
- Two sheds in the rear garden.
- The BER is a D2
- Geraldine Leddin |
- 086-265 1380 |
- Telephone 2:
- 061 467188 |
- Phone Between Hours: